- Green data center optimization
- Dedicated data center HMI & thin client dashboards
- Power system management & control
- Environment condition monitoring
- Safety system monitoring & evaluation
- Predictive simulation
- Switching sequence & work order management
- Load preservation & restoration
- UPS system monitoring & control
- Distributed redundancy & high availability
- Real-time system reliability assessment
- Critical infrastructure failure mode & effects analysis
Smart Data Center Solutions for integrated power system modeling, analysis, and simulation have become critical in design and operation of Data Centers. Making proper design decisions early on during the system planning stages is paramount for energy efficiency strategies, reducing the total cost of ownership and improving the reliability of engineering and facility operations. In this webinar, we will present ETAP's Digital Twin solution for integrated design, analysis, real-time predictive simulation, and operation of Data Centers.
As computing requirements continue to increase, data centers are becoming a larger portion of the total world-wide loading. It is critical that the monitoring solutions for these data centers are intelligent in order to maintain a reliable, safe, and efficient asset. During this presentation we will take a deep dive in one such data center utilizing the ETAP eSCADA / PMS solution to achieve an optimal data center.