Short Circuit Analysis
Perform Device Duty Calculations using ETAP's short circuit analysis software which allows you to determine fault currents and automatically compare these values against manufacturer short circuit current ratings. Overstressed device alarms are displayed on the one-line diagram and included in short circuit analyzer and study reports.
Analyze the effect of balanced and unbalanced faults using ETAP short circuit analysis software:
- 3-phase or 1-phase
ETAP short circuit software makes it easy to go from selecting elements, (from the comprehensive library of short circuit current ratings), to performing dozens of different types of short circuit analysis. Analyzers, plots and reports allow for quick determination of the worst-case fault current device duty.
Short Circuit Software Key Features
- Automatic device evaluation for 3-phase, 1-phase, & panel systems
- Balanced and Unbalanced short circuit analysis
- Determine worst case device duty results
- Display critical & marginal alerts
- Load terminal short circuit calculation
- Integrates with Star protective device coordination
- Seamless transition to Arc Flash Analysis
- Generator circuit breaker evaluation
- Short-Circuit Reporting