Advanced Distribution Management System
ETAP ADMS™ is a combined planning and operation solution to manage, control, visualize, and optimize electrical power distribution network comprising of:
- Geospatial Information System (GIS)
- Electrical Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Distribution Management System (DMS)
- Distribution Network Applications (DNA)
- Outage Management System (OMS)
Benefits & Value Proposition
- Manage, control, visualize, optimize and automate distribution networks from state-wide to city-wide power distribution networks
- Integrated network model for design, planning, protection, reliability and operations
- Intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface used by Distribution Network Operators (DNOs), Dispatchers, Planning Engineers, Reliability Analysts and Managers
- Integrates with ETAP Microgrid Energy Management Systems for customer edge or distributed energy resource control
- Situational Intelligence provides efficient and reliable grid analysis and management during rapidly changing network state.
- Standardization with majority of industry applications and easy integration with legacy and third party software
- Advanced Analytics including Distribution State Estimation, Volt/VAR Optimization (VVO), Conservative Voltage Reduction (CVR), Fault Location, Isolation & Service Restoration (FLISR), Outage Prediction, Load Forecasting, Unified AC & DC Power Flow, Distributed Generation Modeling, Protection, Load Shedding, etc.
Smart Distribution Management is all about quality and reliable energy delivery to the consumers. To ensure that, distribution network utilities must be able to recognize real-time the exact state of their network for any operational violation and the exact state of consumers’ connectivity for any service interruption.