ETAP Release Version 21
Digital Continuity - Digital Twin Solution to Plan, Design, Operate, Optimize and Automate Electrical Power Systems
IRVINE, Calif. – October 1, 2021 - ETAP® today announces the availability of ETAP 21. This release offers a new set of integrated power analysis modules, electrical dimensioning capabilities, automation, and operations solutions.
From advanced renewable energy modeling, safety compliance, simulation tools to leading-edge model-driven real-time network management solutions, ETAP 21.0 meets your project requirements and industry needs.
Design, Analysis & Simulation
- iSLD Intelligent Single-Line Diagram
- Geospatial Intelligent System (GIS)
- Switching Optimization
- Quasi-Dynamic Load Flow
- T&D Overhead Line Ampacity based on IEEE Std. 738-2012
- Smart Inverters with autonomous functions for DER simulation
- DataX™ Power Analytics / EDSA Import
- AC Arc Flash Calculator based on ENA NENS 09-2014
- Arc Flash Calculator enhancements based on DGUV Std. 203-077
- Cable Sizing
- Australia & New Zealand Std. - AS/NZS 3008
- French Std – NF C15-100
Monitoring, Control, Training & Situational Intelligence
- eWeb™ Monitor, simulate & report your system using web browsers
- eOTS™ Operator Training Simulator with dynamics & protection
- eSI™ Situational Intelligence with continuous validation of actions
Advanced Protection, Automation Analysis & Asset Management
- eProtect™ Centralized protection management integrated with ETAP Star
- eAPM™ Integrated asset & maintenance management
- AFAS™ Automated Fault Analysis System with accurate fault location & outage management
Digital Twin Driven Automation & Renewable Energy Power Management
- etap µGrid™ Microgrid Control & SCADA-EMS
Learn more about all the new features & capabilities: etap.com/21
ETAP 21 is available for download from ETAP Help Center. New customers and users with lapsed licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing or request an online quote at etap.com/pricing .
etap.com - ETAP is the global market and technology leader in modeling, design, analysis, optimization, monitoring, control, and automation software for electrical power systems. ETAP is the only verified & validated high-impact software in its class with a quality assurance program that ensures our solutions meet the highest standards and regulations.
ETAP's mission is to provide state-of-the-art products and superior engineering services by combining advanced technologies with the highest standard in quality to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
ETAP has been powering success for over 35 years by providing the most comprehensive and widely-used enterprise solutions for generation, transmission, distribution, industrial, transportation, and low-voltage power systems. Founded in 1986, ETAP is headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, with over 50 offices around the world.
For further information: