ETAP Releases Version 20
Built upon a Digital Twin Platform to Design, Operate, and Automate Electrical Power Systems
IRVINE, Calif. – June 9, 2020 - ETAP®, the leading provider of intelligent model-driven power systems solutions from design to operation & automation, announces today the release of ETAP 20, which features an impressive set of innovative, time-saving electrical safety capabilities. The advanced renewable energy modeling & simulation tools, leading-edge co-simulation technology, and model-driven real-time network management solutions make ETAP 20 the most desirable software for electrical engineers, consultants, and operators.
- Arc Flash Auto-Evaluation Automated Arc Flash Evaluation
- DC Arc Flash Energy Subtraction Method
- eMT™ ETAP Electromagnetic Transients Program
- eMTCoSim™ CoSimulation of Electromagnetic & Phasor Transients
- PlotView™ Live Charting & Graphical Result Visualization
- etapPy™ ETAP-Python™ Scripting & Study Automation
- BESS Battery Charging & Discharging for Microgrids, Railways & more
- Dynamic Models WECC Battery Storage & 2nd Generation WTG Models
- NF C 13-200 HV Cable Sizing per French Standard
- eProtect™ Centralized Web-Based Protection Solution
- eOTS™ Operator Training Simulator
- AFAS™ Advanced Fault Analysis System
- µGrid™ Microgrid Controller & Energy Management System
- ePPC™ Model-Driven Power Plant Controller & SCADA for Renewables
Cloud & Mobile Solutions
- NetPM™ Network Project Management
- etapAPP™ 4.0 Mobile Field Data Collection & Synchronization
ETAP 20 is available for download from ETAP Help Desk. New customers and users with lapsed licenses should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing or request an online quote at etap.com/request-pricing
ETAP is the global market and technology leader in modeling, design, analysis, optimization, monitoring, control, and automation software for electrical power systems. The company has been powering success for over 30 years by providing the most comprehensive and widely-used enterprise solutions for generation, transmission, distribution, industrial, transportation, and low-voltage power systems. Founded in 1986, ETAP is headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, with over 50 offices around the world.
For further information:
Certain names and/or logos used in this document may constitute trademarks, service marks, or trade names of ETAP/Operation Technology or other entities.