Every project file contains a Scenario Wizard. Scenarios are created and recorded in the Scenario Wizard and can be run individually at any time. A project may have an unlimited number of scenarios. Scenarios are composed of the following parameters:
- Presentation (one-line diagram, underground systems, control systems diagram)
- Data revision (base or revision data)
- Analysis type (load flow, short circuit)
- Study type (line-to-ground fault, dynamic motor acceleration, frequency scan)
- Study case (solution parameters such as loading categories, generation categories, diversity factors, alert settings)
- Output report name
When a scenario is executed in a project, it will automatically create an output report or overwrite the existing report of the same name.