IEC 60502 Standard
ETAP IEC 60502 Medium Voltage Cable Sizing offers a comprehensive and integrated software for conducting cable current carrying capacity, voltage drop, fault rating and cable power loss calculations in compliance with the latest IEC 60502.
The IEC 60502 standard applies to extruded insulation power cables rated from 1 kV to 30kV for underground and above ground applications.
- Quickly & accurately calculate cable sizes
- Integrated with load flow, short circuit & protective device coordination modules
- Simulation & alerts based cable size adequacy using 'what if' scenarios
- Intelligent cable current carrying capacity assessment & temperature correction
- Current carrying capacity evaluation for various cable layouts
- Extensive MV cable libraries from various manufacturers