IEC 60092 Standard
ETAP IEC 60092 provide a complete current capacity sizing calculations for power cables concerning electrical installations in seagoing ships and fixed or mobile offshore units for cables with voltages up to and including 15 kV.
- Complete cable current carrying capacity & sizing calculation
- Integrated with load flow, short circuit & protective device coordination modules
- Simulation & alerts based cable size adequacy using 'what if' scenarios
- Intelligent cable current carrying capacity assessment & temperature correction
- Current carrying capacity evaluation for various cable layouts
- Extensive verified & validated cable manufacturer libraries