ETAP GIS provides owners, operators, and planners geospatial tools to better design, analyze, and expand their networks. It can include transmission, sub-transmission and distribution networks in the same electrical model and solve the combined networks. ETAP GIS can also be used to include detailed substation layouts, individual tower configuration, and generation plant details using a geospatial layout.
Don’t have an existing GIS? No problem. ETAP GIS can allow you to build existing transmission networks directly in ETAP using data from sources like OpenStreetMaps.
- Automatic electrical equipment warehouse generation optimized database size
- Full control of analysis results displayed on the GIS electrical diagram
- Animated flows and alerts
- Direct communication with ESRI Geodatabase® GE Small World, Trimble, Intergraph, etc.
- Flexibility to use map tiles as background images for spatial awareness
- Flexible use of all ETAP modules for analysis
- Multi-layer graphical display of GIS & ETAP data