Generator Start-Up Analysis
Using full frequency-dependent machine and network models, the Generator Start-Up calculation program analyzes cold-state starting of generators under normal and emergency conditions.
- Start a generator from a cold-state
- Load a generator until it reaches to synchronous speed
- Use frequency-dependent machine and network model
- Utilizes User-Defined Dynamic Models Program
- Special dynamic turbine actions during start-up
- An expansion to the Transient Stability Analysis Program