Houston User Group Meeting, May 2019
On May 7, 2019 ETAP introduced NetPM™ - Network Project Modeling & Management at the User Group Meeting in Houston.
ETAP NetPM™ is a seismic shift towards efficient collaborative project execution as it enables parallel power system data collection, verification, modeling & analysis among multiple engineers. NetPM allows for streamlined team collaboration, drastically shrinking project delivery timeframe from months to weeks.
- Cut disparate, uncoordinated work on a project from contributing members and save not only time but also resources and effort.
- Removes sequential, re-circulation, and repetition of studies due to conflicting project solutions.
- Allow engineers to model and analyze projects simultaneously from anywhere.
- Track project changes, progress and share study results with team members.
- Automatic cloud-based project synchronization and distribution to authorized team members.
- Manage projects between consultants and owner-operators.
- Supports real-time and asynchronous operation.
NetPM provides a consolidated foundation with time-saving functionalities. Collect, modify, validate, manage, and coordinate the ETAP electrical network models in a distributed and single-source repository database, to serve the needs of the enterprise.
- North America
- UG SoCal
- User Group
- User Groups
- user groups