ETAP Releases Version 14.1
ETAP® announces the release of version 14.1, latest version of its industry-leading power system analysis and monitoring software developed on a 64-bit high-performance architecture with SQL database.
Irvine, Calif. - January 22, 2016 - ETAP® announces the release of version 14.1, latest version of its industry-leading power system analysis and monitoring software developed on a 64-bit high-performance architecture with SQL database.
The latest version of ETAP includes important enhancements based on the industry’s latest demands including multi-language output reports and arc flash labels.
Key features of ETAP 14.1 release include:
Modeling & Analysis
- Custom device setting reports in MS Excel® new
- Protective device setting in Crystal® Reports new
- Protective device Auto-Evolution enhanced
- Protective device library models enhanced
- Arc Flash Analyzer enhanced
- Short Circuit Analyzer enhanced
- Breaker duty evaluation based on thermal withstand - IEC Standards enhanced
- British Standard BS 7671: 2008-A3 amendment new
- IEC Cable Sizing Standard - 60364-5-52 LV updated
- Library Data updated
- U/G Raceway Systems alignment tools enhanced
- Harmonics Alert View enhanced
- SKM®, EasyPower®, PSSE® conversions to ETAP enhanced
- Multi-language output reports and arc flash labels enhanced
- License Manager options new
- Multi-state symbol coloring new
- Alarming enhanced
- Navigation & toolbar layout enhanced
- Transformer tap control enhanced
- IEC 61850 - 125 device collection concentrators enhanced
- CSV driver communications enhance
- Electrical & general control commands enhanced
- Continuity & tracing coloring new
- Load Shedding Sequence-of-Events Recording new
Automatic Generation Control
- Generator maintenance warning & alarms enhanced
- Fuel level monitoring enhanced
- Forbidden operational areas new new
“14.1 release is the latest example of ETAP’s commitment to excellence in power system analysis technology and software quality,” states Tanuj Khandelwal, ETAP’s Chief Technology Officer. “Taking advantage of the latest hardware and software technologies, it offers numerous innovative improvements such as time-saving intelligence to drive engineering success".
ETAP is the global market and technology leader in modeling, design, analysis, optimization, monitoring, control, and automation software for electrical power systems. The company has been powering success for 30 years by providing the most comprehensive and widely-used enterprise solutions for generation, transmission, distribution, industrial, transportation, and low-voltage power systems. Founded in 1986, ETAP is headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, with over 50 offices around the world.
For further information:
Certain names and/or logos used in this document may constitute trademarks, service marks, or trade names of ETAP/Operation Technology or other entities.