ETAP Releases Version 14.0
Model-Driven Power System Design and Operation Software Redesigned to Deliver Unmatched Speed, Intelligence and Reliability
IRVINE, Calif. – September 9, 2015 — ETAP®, today launches version 14.0, a highly anticipated release, developed to accelerate system design, analysis, and reduce months of man-hours to only minutes.
- 64-bit architecture and local SQL database
- Auto-Build, Theme Manager & Datablock
- Star Auto-Evaluation - Automated evaluation for protection & coordination
- Short Circuit Analyzer
- Contingency Analysis
- Updated Arc Flash Standards NFPA 2015
- EMTP Interface import to EMTP-RV and PSCAD
- SmartPlant Electrical Interface update, new AVEVA Electrical Interface
- Data Conversion from Legacy Software SKM PowerTools®, ESA EasyPower®, Siemens PSS/E® and more.
- Over 1000 Protective Device models
“ETAP 14.0 is a game changer,” states Tanuj Khandelwal, ETAP’s Chief Technology Officer. ”Taking advantage of the latest 64-bit chip technology and the embedded time-saving intelligence, ETAP 14 performs faster and more efficiently than any of our previous releases.”
ETAP is the global market and technology leader in electrical power system modeling, design, analysis, optimization, control, and automation software. The company has been powering success for nearly 30 years by providing the most comprehensive and widely-used enterprise solution for generation, transmission, distribution, industrial, transportation, and low-voltage power systems. Founded in 1986, ETAP is headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, with offices around the world.
For further information:
Certain names and/or logos used in this document may constitute trademarks, service marks, or trade names of ETAP/Operation Technology or other entities.