Graphical Logic Editor
ETAP Graphical Logic Editor® is a part of User-Defined Dynamic Models software and is an environment for model-based design for dynamic multi-domain simulation of electrical power systems. ETAP Graphical Logic Editor provides an interactive graphical environment and a comprehensive set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying electrical power systems.
- Graphical drag and drop interface for building custom control block diagrams.
- Build and manipulate multiple models concurrently
- Over 30 pre-built transfer function blocks including control, input and output blocks
- Edit and View transfer function parameters directly from the control blocks
- Align, Flip and Rotate Control Blocks
- Save assembled control diagrams to User-Defined Dynamic Model Library
- Undo / Redo graphical and parameter change actions
- Manipulate the graphical view using Pan & Zoom Window
- Document explorer allows you to view details of the diagrams such as control block
- Hide / Unhide control block diagrams and connectors
- Place images, documents, text boxes, etc. directly on the user-defined dynamic model diagram
- Property sheet style editor gives instant access to element properties with a single-click
- Easily manipulate element colors, font, fill, shadow style, line style, etc.