Impedance – Cable constants calculation is an easy-to-use tool for positive and zero sequence impedance calculations. It uses the user-friendly graphical interface of the cable editor and the complete ETAP cable library. The calculation considers cable configuration, installation and operating conditions.
Max Induced Voltage – In the Physical page of cable editor, an intuitive and user-friendly calculation tool is provided to perform the calculation of the induced voltage gradient on the shield, sheath or/and armor in V/1000 ft or V/km based on the cable configuration and loading of the cable.
Max stress - A calculation tool used to calculate the maximum voltage stress of the conductor insulation is provided in the Physical page of cable editor.
Impedance Calculation Key Features
- Positive and Zero sequence calculation of R, X, Y
- IEC Standard 60909-3
- Single or multiple core cables
- Various cable physical layers
- Flat and triplex/trefoil layout
- Different installation types
Induced Voltage and Insulation Stress Key Features
- Induced voltage in grounded Sheath/Armor
- Induced voltage in grounded shied/screen
- Flat or triplex/trefoil installation
- Maximum voltage stress across insulation