Included in ETAP 12.5 is a new method of short circuit calculation in compliance with GOST R 52735 Standards, in addition to ANSI / IEEE and IEC standards. Built-in intelligence allows the short circuit program to automatically apply all GOST factors and ratios required for high voltage short circuit calculations. By automating the process with multiple calculation and results analysis tools, ETAP removes the guess-work from short circuit studies, and save users hundreds of hours of tedious hand calculations.
click for larger image
New capabilities include:
- Calculate periodic and aperiodic components, as well as surge current
- Consider pre-fault loading condition
- Calculation of short-circuit current at any specified time
- Radial and multi-loop circuit calculations
- Short-circuit output report in Russian language