ETAP Nuclear Power Generation - High Impact
ETAP is used throughout the world by nuclear generation plants, research laboratories, consulting firms, government agencies, and more.
Numerous companies such as AREVA, Bechtel Power Corp., URS Washington Division, Black & Veatch, Sargent & Lundy, Washington Savannah River Company and many others trust ETAP for electrical system analysis. For example, Bechtel SAIC Company uses ETAP for the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository project in Nevada.
ETAP License Type Description
TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant (WBN) engineers save $12.8 million in system upgrade costs by using ETAP.
Over 10,000 pages of electrical calculations are superceded by an ETAP study report of only 81 pages.
Why ETAP for Nuclear Facilities
- Established and credible high-impact Quality Assurance Program since 1991
- Complete software and library Verification & Validation in compliance with Title 10 Part 50, App B and Part 21
- Receive formal notification of in-depth exception listing of performance
- Most commonly used analysis software in US nuclear power plants
- Unique capabilities with unsurpassed user-friendliness
- State-of-the-art software and engineering technology
- All development and technical support provided by ETAP engineers (ETAP Corporate Office)
Benefits of Using ETAP
- Eliminate man-hours and expense of internal software validation
- Gain proof of software and libraries accuracy with minimal investment
- Receive updated documentation of ongoing audits of ETAP
- Operate your system with a virtual reality model concept
- Gain more understanding of your system limitations
- Manage system modifications in one integrated database
- Have a team of experts for support
- Avoid unnecessary system upgrade costs