ETAP Unbalanced Load Flow
No. of Companies Participating: 25
Date: February 11, 2014
Many applications in industrial and distribution systems require a robust and efficient power flow solution method. These systems have a relatively unbalanced nature.
The ETAP Unbalanced Load Flow Analysis Program calculates the bus voltages, branch power factors, currents, and power flows for individual phases throughout the electric power system. The module allows for swing, voltage regulated, and unregulated power sources with multiple utility and generator connections. It handles both radial and loop systems.
- Unbalanced power flow
- 1-phase & unbalanced 3-phase modeling
- Open-Delta transformer modeling
- Alert view to display critical & marginal limit violations
- Multiple loading conditions
- Global & individual bus diversity factors
- Report individual phase & sequence voltage, current, & power