|ETAP Corporate Campus Microgrid
This User Group Meeting will provide attendees with an overview of the ETAP Corporate Campus Microgrid project. The completed microgrid will save the company an estimated $40,000 to $50,000 per year in annual energy costs, while providing car-charging stations for ETAP employees who drive electric vehicles.
The microgrid will be controlled by ETAP® Real-Time™ software platform, which enables on-line monitoring, simulation and demand side management of Smart Grids and microgrids. Serving as the microgrid master controller, it monitors the building’s power consumption throughout the day, provides insights into ETAP’s energy usage patterns and helps the company lower energy costs.
You will learn how ETAP is increasing energy efficiency, reducing carbon footprint, and integrating ‘lessons learned’ in order to give our customers a deeper understanding of the issues they may face when they undertake a Microgrid infrastructure.
|This User Group will cover topics such as:
|Hardware in the Microgrid
- PV Arrays / Inverter
- Weather Monitoring
- Smart Devices (PDUs, Outlets, Thermostats)
- EV Charging Stations
- Future: Natural Gas Generator / Absorption Chiller
- ETAP Communications Drivers (IEC 61850, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP)
- Third Party Communications drivers (SNMP, BacNet)
- Discussion of overall communications topology
|ETAP Microgrid Controller
- Monitoring & State Estimation
- Predictive Analysis
- Energy Accounting
- Real-Time Data Trending , Archived Reports, Sequence of Events Playback
- Waveform Capture
- ETAP Mobile Computing Platform
• Web Browsers
• Tablets & Smart Phones