ETAP® User Group
Preview of ETAP 12
November 6, 2012
|Benefits of Attending:
- Technical presentation by an ETAP engineer
- Network and exchange ideas with other ETAP users
- Upcoming enhancements and new features
- Discuss engineering issues and solutions
- Learn new tips and techniques
- Increase efficiency and productivity with new skills
||ETAP 12 is a major new release that takes design and analysis innovation to a whole new level of advancement. This automated design and analysis software enables engineers and managers to significantly increase their productivity by reducing the amount of design and review man-hours.
|ETAP® 12 New Features & Capabilities:
- Auto-Connect One-Line Diagram
- Cable Manager
- Cable Armor Sizing
- Open Phase Fault
- Transformer Buried Delta Winding
- DC Photovoltaic Array
- DC/AC Arc Flash Viewer
- Arc Flash Sequence-of-Operations
- ETAP Real-Time Web Browser
- Built-in Import / Conversion Tools
- Switching Device Interlock
- License Borrowing / Checkout
- Multi-Language Edition:
English, Chinese, Japanese,
Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
Tel: (713) 235-4538
Fax: (713) 235-2561
|Who should attend:
||This event is open to all engineers and managers who are interested in learning about the latest features and capabilities of ETAP. New and experienced ETAP users will gain valuable knowledge and be more productive with ETAP.
|Cost & Registration:
||This event is free and registration is required.
3000 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
Room to be announced.
Contact: KS Chan - 713-235-4538
|Date & Time:
||November 6, 2012
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Contact: Training Coordinator
ETAP Training Services