ETAP® Philippines User Group #5
Pasay City, Philippines
November 5, 2012
|Benefits of Attending:
- Technical presentation by an ETAP engineer
- Network and exchange ideas with other ETAP users
- Upcoming enhancements and new features
- Discuss engineering issues and solutions
- Learn new tips and techniques
- Increase efficiency and productivity with new skills
|Who should attend:
||This event is open to all engineers and managers who are interested in learning about the latest features and capabilities of ETAP. New and experienced ETAP users will gain valuable knowledge and be more productive with ETAP.
|Cost & Registration:
||This event is free and registration is required.
||Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC)
PTTC Bldg., Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor. Roxas Blvd.
|Date & Time:
||November 5, 2012
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
||Eltechs E&C Corporation
Contact: Leo Manio
#735 St. Jude Village
Alfonso Concepcion, Tarlac, Philippines, 2316
Tel: +63 45 609 0011, +63 45 493 2114
Fax: +63 45 609 0011
ETAP Training Services