Design, Analysis, and Operation of Power Systems
Farrokh Shokooh, PhD, PE
President & CEO
ETAP - Operations Technology, Inc.
October 3, 2012
- ETAP Overview – AC & DC System Modeling
- Multiple Language Support
- Electrical Data Conversion from ESRI®ArcGIS, PSS®E, SKM®, EasyPower®, etc
- DataX: Import/Export Excel, Export Load Ticket, SPEL Interface
- Project Management and Merge
- Renewable Energy - PV Array (Solar) & Wind Turbine Generators
- Load Flow Analysis & Short Circuit Analysis
- Arc Flash - AC & DC Arc Flash Hazard Assessment
- Data Center - Predictive Simulation of System Behavior
- Smart Grid & Microgrid - Monitoring, Optimization & Control
- ETAP Intelligent Load Shedding - Fast Load Shedding for Mining, Oil & Gas, and Generation Facilities
||ETAP 101 training is a practical one-day session to learn about the latest features and capabilities of ETAP enterprise solution software for power systems.
|Who should attend:
||ETAP 101 training is open to all non-users and new customers of ETAP interested in learning about state-of-the-art tools for analysis, design, and operations of electrical systems.
|Cost & Registration:
|This event is free and registration is required.
Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East
|Date & Time:
||October 3, 2012
Registration 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Seminar 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
||ETAP Automation Private Limited
212,214,216,218 2nd Floor Galleria Towers
DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon 122009, India
Contact: N. KamalaKannan / Ms. Veena / Ms. Rajalakshmi
Tel: 9840105063 / 8767582340 / 9910937158
ETAP Training Services