Design, Analysis, and Operation of Power Systems
September 10, 2012
- ETAP Overview – AC & DC System Modeling
- Multiple Language Support
- DataX - Electrical Data Conversion from ESRI® ArcGIS, PSS®E, SKM® Dapper®,
Power Analytics™ / EDSA, etc.
- Project Management & Merge
- Renewable Energy - PV Array (Solar) & Wind Turbine Generators
- Load Flow Analysis & Short Circuit Analysis
- AutoStar - Auto Evaluation of Protection & Coordination Devices
- Arc Flash – AC & DC Arc Flash Hazard Assessment
- Data Center - Predictive Simulation of System Behavior
- Smart Grid & Microgrid - Monitoring, Optimization & Control
- ETAP Intelligent Load Shedding - Fast Load Shedding for Mining, Oil & Gas and Generation Facilities
||ETAP 101 training is a practical one-day session to learn about the latest features and capabilities of ETAP enterprise solution software for power systems.
|Who should attend:
||ETAP 101 training is open to all non-users and new customers of ETAP interested in learning about state-of-the-art tools for analysis, design, and operations of electrical systems.
|Cost & Registration:
|This event is free and registration is required.
||Embassy Suites Chicago-Lombard
707 E. Butterfield Rd.
Lombard, Il. 60148
|Date & Time:
||September 10, 2012
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Contact: Karol Nesdale
ETAP Training Services