- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP®14.1 software.
- This workshop covers a range of ETAP®14.1 functionalities used to design & solve various power system practical problems.
- It starts from utilizing the full capabilities of the software for modeling & managing of the power systems to equipment sizing in steady state and short circuit conditions, protection of the equipment, selectivity, & device coordination, arc flash assessment & mitigation, and designing of the ground grids for substations.
- An ETAP®14.1 workstation is provided for each attendee.
- This workshop will be conducted in Spanish.
The training site is located 2km from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery and from the center will be able to take the D line subway station Congress of Tucuman, or the siguentes bus lines: 152, 68, 59, 29
Av. Congreso 2171 1º Piso
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP®14.1 application to perform system studies
- Current users seeking a refresher course
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop
Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 6-10, 2015
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Light breakfast, lunch, and coffee break are included with the registration fee.
All travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees.
Raien Argentina S.A.
Congreso 2171 Piso 6
Buenos Aires, C1428BVE
Phone : +5411 4701 9316
Fax : +5411 4701 9316
Email : email@example.com
Contact: Training Coordinator
Tel: (949) 900-1084