- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software extended to five days in order to cover additional topics.
- This workshop covers a range of ETAP functionalities used to design & solve various power system practical problems.
- It starts from utilizing the full capabilities of the software for modeling & managing of the power systems to equipment sizing in steady state and short circuit conditions, motor acceleration scenarios, protection of the equipment, selectivity, & device coordination, arc flash assessment & mitigation, effects of harmonics in the system & sizing proper filters, and designing of the ground grids for substations.
- An ETAP workstation is provided for each attendee.
4 CEUs available by completing this workshop.
Seating is limited, register early and SAVE!
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP application to perform system studies
- Current users seeking a refresher course
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop
10% discount off full registration fee available for current IEEE Members (U.S. events only).
Only one discount can be applied.
ETAP Learning Center
17 Goodyear, Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92618
October 12-16, 2015
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Light breakfast snacks, beverages, and lunch are included with the registration fee.
All travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees.
Contact: Training Coordinator
Tel: (949) 900-1084