- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software extended to four days. This hands-on workshop provides the skills, knowledge, and techniques necessary to become proficient in ETAP in order to conduct power system studies, from modeling to analysis.
- Along with the essentials of ETAP user interface capabilities, this course will cover power system component modeling (electrical sources, branches, loads, protective devices, etc.), One-Line Diagram, Libraries, 3-Dimensional Database (Presentation, Configuration, and Engineering Data Revisioning), Report Manager, handling of the library (copy, merge, add devices), etc. The power system studies (Load Flow, Short Circuit, Protective Device Coordination and Arc Flash) will be covered including input data requirements, study methods, and result analysis. The cable sizing feature of ETAP will be explained considering a variety of standards, installation type, and ambient conditions.
- An ETAP workstation is provided for each attendee.
3.2 CEUs available by completing this workshop.
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP application to perform system studies
- Current users seeking a refresher course
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop
Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC)
PTTC Bldg., Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, cor. Roxas Blvd
Pasay City, Philippines
October 13-16, 2015
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AM / PM snack and lunch included with the registration fee.
Eltechs E&C Corporation
|Fee: 56,000 (VAT Inclusive)
#735 St. Jude Village, Alfonso
Phone : +63(045) 609-0011
Fax : +63(045) 609-0011
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org