- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software.
- This workshop covers a range of ETAP functionalities used to design & solve various power system practical problems.
- It starts from utilizing the full capabilities of the software for modeling & managing of the power systems to equipment sizing in steady state and short circuit conditions, motor acceleration scenarios, protection of the equipment, selectivity, & device coordination, arc flash assessment & mitigation, effects of harmonics in the system.
- An ETAP workstation is provided for each attendee.
Pre-register for this workshop and Seoul Data System, Ltd. will contact you to finalize your registration.
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP application to perform system studies.
- Current users seeking a refresher course.
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop.
Seating is limited, please register early.
ETAP Learning Center
No. 811, 8F Hanwha bizmetro B/D
551-17 Yangcheon-ro, Gangseo-gu
Seoul, South Korea
Subway Line 9 - Jeungmi Station, Gate 1
December 15-18, 2015
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lunch and refreshments are included with the registration fee.
All travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees.
Seoul Data Systems
3FL Korea Exchange Bank
Dungchonro 59, Gangseo-Gu
Seoul, Seoul 157-896
Phone : +82(2) 2649-9345
Fax : +82(2) 26436105
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org