- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software extended to four days.
- This workshop covers a range of ETAP functionalities used to solve various power system practical problems such as equipment sizing in steady state and short circuit conditions, motor acceleration scenarios, protection of the equipment, selectivity, & device coordination, arc flash assessment & mitigation, and effects of harmonics in the system.
- An ETAP workstation is provided for each attendee.
3.2 CEUs available by completing this workshop.
This workshop is full. By clicking the Register button, you will be added to the wait list.
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP application to perform system studies
- Current users seeking a refresher course
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop
10% discount off full registration fee available for current IEEE Members (U.S. events only).
Only one discount can be applied.
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
735 Vine Street, Fourth Floor, Room #402
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Note: Parking $3 per day (Cash or Check, only). A visitor parking pass is required to park in the lot adjoining the EMCS building. Single day or a 4-day parking pass can purchased from an Engineering staff member. The parking pass is to be placed inside car on the dash.
August 10-13, 2015
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Light breakfast snacks, beverages, and lunch are included with the registration fee.
All travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees.
List of hotels nearby
Contact: Training Coordinator
Tel: (949) 900-1084