e-DPP - Electrical Data Processing Program Interface
e-DPP is developed by Eltechs Company in Japan as a complimentary product to ETAP. It is a highly flexible tool that handles large amounts of electric power system data. e-DPP has comprehensive equipment data sheet templates, schedule templates, and customizable default libraries. Operate e-DPP in batch mode, to automate the generation of the electrical schedules and data sheets.
The ETAP e-DPP interface is a tool for synchronizing data between ETAP and e-DPP. It uses information available in e-DPP to add, modify, and delete elements in ETAP.
e-DPP - Electrical Data Processing Program Interface Key Features
- Map attributes of e-DPP® to ETAP elements
- Automatic one-line diagram generation
- Synchronize e-DPP® data to ETAP projects
- Database mapping via graphic user interface
e-DPP - Electrical Data Processing Program Interface Capabilities
- Significantly reduce hours needed to perform system studies
- Flexibility to use all ETAP modules for analysis
- Avoid duplicate/incorrect data entry
- Direct communication with e-DPP
- Enter data in e-DPP and/or ETAP