ETAP has been the leading developer of electrical power system design, analysis, and real-time software solutions for nearly 30 years. As we grow, we’re continually looking for bright, energetic, go-getters to enhance our team. ETAP offers the career stability of an established company, but – because we’re growing 30% per year – we also offer the fast-paced, dynamic work environment of a startup; it’s a culture where good ideas and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
ETAP recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with matching, stock unit plans, 100% company-paid medical and dental insurance options, prescription drug coverage, paid sick and vacation time, paid company holidays, access to on-site fitness center, and discounted tickets.
If you are ready for change – and ready to work for a company that’s changing the power and energy industry – please visit www.etap.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop software additions and extensions to ETAP - a sophisticated power system analysis and simulation software. Assist with requirements, development, user interface development, testing, architecture, design, and software programming tasks.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Perl is a plus (or sufficient knowledge of scripting to support a Perl app)
- Knowledge of .NET (C#), XAML, C++ and /or MFC is a plus
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MongoDB) is a plus
- Knowledge of OSIsoft PI System is a plus
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Use of software configuration management and issue tracking methods
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with other engineers, developers, senior management, and others
- Ability to problem solve through creative and analytical thinking
- Ability to grasp new technologies and react to changes in a fast-paced environment
- BSCS or equivalent combination of education and experience