ETAP, the world leader in electrical engineering simulation software, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join its Marketing group at the corporate office in Irvine, California.
Working closely with management and local/regional leadership, the position provides support of marketing related activities and is responsible for ensuring understanding and adherence to ETAP’s marketing and communications policies, procedures, practices, and protocols while supporting the tactical marketing objectives.
These objectives are generally associated with the cross-promotion of ETAP products and services, client, and related event coordination (e.g. open houses, conferences, trade shows), project opportunity/lead tracking, advertising coordination, multi-disciplinary proposal and presentation development, and supporting other marketing and business development activities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing social media efforts and Search Engine Optimization reporting by consistently updating and maintaining all social media sites
- Responsible for project lists and calendars for press releases, advertising, communications, marketing materials, trade shows, and other marketing activities
- Working with marketing manager to assist in tactical execution of marketing and PR programs
- Coordinating status reports and meetings
- Coordinating logistics for tradeshow and other events
- Coordinating marketing vendor relationships including obtaining contact info, price lists, and vendor marketing material, and maintaining purchase history
- Gathering data from multiple sources into department spreadsheets and creates charts and graphs based on the data
- Assisting in proofreading and quality checks of materials of marketing campaigns
- Assisting the Sales and Shipping departments on special projects including but not limited to software releases, and other administrative duties
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Highly organized with ability to balance and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills