On May 23, 2012, ETAP Canada Ltd., an Authorized ETAP Representative, hosted a 4-hour ETAP 101 simulcast, broadcast live from ETAP’s corporate headquarters in California for its Canadian audience.
This first of a kind event from ETAP Canada Ltd. was viewed from PC, Boardrooms, and at six separate Cineplex Theatres located throughout Canada. Participants attending the theater venue networked with peers, enjoyed the presentation in an engaging large screen format, and snacked on complimentary food and beverages.
ETAP 101 Seminars provide an introduction to the Design, Analysis, and Operation of Power Systems. Participants gained a better understanding of how to solve some of the challenges of power systems design and operation, and how ETAP Software simplifies and speeds work. Topics covered included:
- ETAP Overview – AC & DC System Modeling
- DataX – Electrical Data Conversion from SKM Dapper® and Import/Export from MS Excel®
- Project Management & Merge
- Renewable Energy – PV Array (Solar) & Wind Turbine Generators
- Cable Systems, IEC & BS Ampacity, Sizing, PE, & Shock Review
- Load Flow Analysis & Short Circuit Analysis – Review only
- Evaluation of Protection & Coordination Devices
- Arc Flash – AC & DC Arc Flash Hazard Assessment
- ETAP Real Time Intelligent Load Shedding