13. December 2013 10:55
ETAP is offering a whole new line-up of ETAP 101 Seminars for 2014. The ETAP 101 seminar is a practical, day-long session for electrical engineers interested in learning about the newest generation of tools for the analysis, design, operations, optimization, automation and control of power systems. Each seminar will be taught by professional ETAP instructors, and will cover timely topics facing members of the power engineering profession, including:
Power Systems Design & Analysis
- AC & DC System Modeling
- Multiple Language Support
- Electrical Data Conversion from Legacy Platforms
- DataX - Import/Export Capabilities
- Project Management & Merge
- Renewable Energy - PV Array (Solar) & Wind Turbine Generators
- Power Quality - Harmonic Analysis
- Protective Device Coordination/Selectivity & Sequence-of-Operation
- Electrical Safety Arc Flash Evaluation
- Cable Sizing & Shock Protection - NEC, IEEE, IEC, BS
- Low Voltage Systems
Real-Time, Model-Based Power Management
- Distributed Electrical SCADA Technology
- Smart Grid & Microgrid Technologies
- Predictive Simulation, Optimization & Control
- Intelligent & Fast Load Shedding
- Web-Based Clients
T&D, Smart Grid, Microgrid
- Transmission System Analysis
- Distribution Network Applications
- Geographic Information System
- Distribution Management System
To register, electrical engineers can visit the “Events” section on etap.com and select the seminar of their choice.
25. November 2013 13:14
Did you miss any of the ETAP 12.5 Webinars?
You can now view both webinars and learn all the new features and capabilities that ETAP has to offer in its latest release. This webinar series was designed for power system engineers who need robust, high-quality tools to ensure the reliability, safety, and energy-efficiency of their finished projects.
Please use the following links to view both the ETAP Offline and Real-Time™ Webinars:
For a free trial version of ETAP please click here.
13. November 2013 10:30
ETAP regularly conducts customer satisfaction surveys as part of its internal Quality Assurance efforts, as well as to comply with requirements from standards bodies like the International Standards Organization (ISO). In a survey conducted among ETAP’s 10,000-organization customer base, the leading five highlights of the ETAP Customer Satisfaction Survey results included:
- 99% of users are satisfied with the quality of ETAP’s software products
- 99% were satisfied with post-purchase training and support during the first 90 days of use
- 98% will continue to rely on ETAP for their future projects
- 97% would recommend ETAP to colleagues
- 94% say ETAP met or exceeded their project needs
For more information regarding ETAP’s Quality Assurance program please visit: ETAP.com/QA.
29. October 2013 15:47
ETAP 12.5 is our most powerful new version to date, and is brimming with hundreds of new, user-driven features. Our upcoming Webinar series tailored for prospective ETAP users will offer valuable information on this important new release.
Please join us for these important Webinars designed for those with limited knowledge of ETAP solutions:
- November 19: Boosting Power Systems Engineering Productivity Using ETAP 12.5
- November 20: Ensuring Perpetual Project Success Using ETAP Real-Time 12.5
18. October 2013 11:42
ETAP Power-AF is a dedicated package for the assessment of arc flash hazards and arc flash incident analysis. The ETAP Power-AF package is offered as a subscription license, making it available at a fraction of the purchase price. This subscription-based package gives the user access to ETAP at minimal cost, and for a limited time. The license will expire after a 1-year period, unless the subscription is renewed. Order a subscription
of ETAP Power-AF at 75% off the purchase price. Offer ends December 31st.
For more information on ETAP Power-AF click here.