Arc Flash Hazard Safety Labels
Generate & Print Arc Flash Labels
ETAP arc flash analysis software has a wide variety of professional quality arc flash safety labels in multiple languages. Arc flash hazard labels are included in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. Arc flash safety analysis software automatically batch prints arc flash labels based on highest arc flash energy from all operating modes of the electrical power system network.
- Print arc flash safety labels in assorted sizes (4"x6", 4"x4", 3"x3")
- Print to label printing systems such as Brady Label or DuraLabel Pro printers
- Use Avery Permanent Durable ID templates
- Hundreds of customizable arc flash label templates available
- The arc flash labels are customizable through crystal report software, Microsoft Word and Excel
Customize & Link Arc Flash Labels Using Microsoft Word
Customize Arc Flash Hazard Labels
Many labels need to be customized according to different regulations or preferences (i.e., CSA Z462, NFPA 70E, NEC, ANSI Z535). ETAP arc flash hazard evaluation software brings the capability to create and print custom arc flash safety labels based on different arc flash standards and safety requirements. Custom arc flash label templates can be generated using Microsoft Word® and linked to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet database to populate the label template with results from the arc flash calculation. Utilizing standard tools like Microsoft Excel and Word allows you to have greater flexibility in customizing arc flash labels for your facility in compliance with arc flash safety standards.